Join the Department of Information Technology at the San Diego Concourse on Wednesday October 30, as we celebrate 10 years of business process evolution using SAP. See how the City of San Diego is leveraging our SAP system to facilitate innovative and efficient service delivery!
To attend this event, please register for at least (1) or more information session below. Attendees that do not register and attend an information session are welcome to visit event information booths, but will not be provided a lunch.
Supervisor approval is required for attendance at any portion of this event.
Registration closes on Wednesday, October 23 at 5:00 p.m.
The San Diego Concourse is located at 202 C Street, San Diego CA 92101.
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Geographic Information Systems
- The Future of SAP: S/4 Hana
- Vendor Invoice Management
- Training Content and Development with uPerform
- SAP Cloud Analytics and the Digital Boardroom
- Enhancing the SAP User Experience and Employee Engagement
Are you registered for a session but can't remember which one? Find out with Registration Search.
To cancel your registration, please contact ERP staff via e-mail at ERPTraining@sandiego.gov.
|There are no sessions available at this time.|